Thursday 29 July 2010

Blood's holiday snaps










Looks like he had a wild time! Speaking of wild times, I'm starting this offer. You can buy any Flesh & Bone original strip for £15. This once in a lifetime price includes postage to wherever you are in the world. I know, right! They're mostly on top quality hi-grade paper, we're talking slightly off-white 300gms car-tridge. They measure in at approximately 42cm by 14cm. The ink is black.

Email me on davidmountpleasant at googlemail dot com to take advantage of my better nature and to see if your strip of choice is available. I dare anyone to actually do this, I will love it. Each strip comes with a poem or rap riffing on your name. Can't say fairer than that.

Currently eating : fondant fancy
Currently drinking : a wine glass of dr pepper

No comments: