Monday 3 November 2008

Something creepin' out of me

Did a new rap on the megabus, it's my bleakest work to date. Called "something creepin' out of me". Here's the first page of four and a half from my book of rhymes, my book of rhymes...

Somethin' creepin' out of me
Not a piss, not a shit
I know what you're thinkin'
But that ain't it
Nah it's deeper than that
It's past my soul
Nestled up sleeping
A toad in the hole
Damn, a mole in the hole
Yeh, a stoal in the bowl
Such a foal in the hole

And it ain't comin' out
It's locked in tight
I feel so queasy

Nah somethin' ain't right
You can hear it at night
Clawin' the walls
Scratchin' cross-hatchin'
Nah somethin' ain't right
This alien flailin'

Peakin' to the ceiling
Peelin' back down
An' just kneelin', kneelin'
Checkin' it's watch
An' biding it's time
I've been waitin' too long
When will it be mine
But It's his watch not mine
Tho' I wish it was mine

What time is it Trevor?
'Bout time to recline
But it's never that time
I can never be mine
For I'll always be his

Somethin' creepin' out of me
Not a shit nor a piss

It gets intenser and betterer from there on in. New Flesh & Bone tomozz, new one just below this one til then

2 comments:

COMFORTABLE ON A TIGHTROPE said...

very "GHOSTFACE"

xxxxxoooooo

COMFORTABLE ON A TIGHTROPE said...

How does a 3 album deal sound?

Your advance would be 30 pot noodles and a rowing machine.